Wings Gymnastics’ Camp/Care program is looking for an energetic and caring individual to help make our Before and After School Care program even more wonderful this school year!
The teacher/staffer assists in implementing a program that develops a positive community of belonging for each child and provides opportunities for fun, learning and personal growth.
This person should be organized, creative, and flexible. This person also needs to be a team player, a great communicator with both kids and parents and most importantly, love and respect kids!
Our Care Program Staff Position is a seasonal position that requires an August 1 through May 31st commitment and 25 – 40 hours/week. By accepting this offer you are committing to that schedule. Starting pay is based on experience.
Job Duties are as follows:
• Co-Lead the Care program daily from 6:30-8:00am and 3:00-6:00pm. Hours expected would be 6:15 – 8:15am and 3:00 – 6:15 to include preparation and clean up.
• Parent Communication (Daily pickup/drop off)
• Clean up Care Room and Gym after use every shift
• Be ready to implement each weeks’ lesson plan of activities that will include a theme, games, and activities that build and communicate character building traits.
• Be familiar with all state requirements for the Care program and assist the Program Leader In making sure they are Implemented.
• Work one shift on No School Days/Snow Days
• Take daily attendance
• Contribute creative program elements and Ideas to the Program Leader
• Additional responsibilities may Include leading Field Trips, Day Care Classes, Open Gyms, Parent’s Night Out and other roles as needed not to exceed 40 hours/week.
Applying at Wings is simple. Just fill out this form https://form.asana.com/?k=SYgD1YdFWs5a1g40XTYoJg&d=803638231855617
Once you reach the question, “What position are you applying for?” simply select Camp/Care Teacher.
Be aware that we need three letters of recommendation before we can setup an initial interview. If you do not have any prepared please look for an additional email later with additional instructions.
Questions? Reach out to Mrs. Anderson (email@example.com)