Know someone looking to earn some extra cash in 2023 and loves working with kids? Wings is hiring for part time Rec Coaches now! If you have tons of energy, love kids and are looking for a way to give back to your community, we’d love to talk to you about coaching. Our part time position is for our beginning youth classes.
– No coaching experience required.
– Great way to give back to the community.
– Paid training from our best coaches.
– E-Learning and continuous education included
– Flexible scheduling
Got more experience? Great, advanced positions available!
At Wings Gymnastics we have 6 Core Values we look for in every employee. They are: Servant Leadership, Confidence with Humility, Positive Teaching, Contagious Enthusiasm, Safety Mindset, Respect and Accountability. These qualities are a prerequisite to being a part of our team.
More information: https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/293251246260024/?source=share
Online Application: bit.ly/WingsJobApp
$30 per child (Ages 5 – 12)
January 7th from 6 – 9 pm
At Wings-West (Lake Lorraine)
Register at: https://wingsgym.com/wings-main-calendar/
Still wanting to hang on to the coziness of the Holidays! Good news! This month’s Parent’s Night Out is a Pajama Party! Wear your favorite PJ’s, a blanket, your favorite stuff animal – whatever you would like, and join us for games, crafts, pizza and more! For kids ages 5-12
Wings is collecting fleece donations for Project Warm Up at November Long!
During the month of November we will be collecting fleece donations for our Parent’s Night out in December when we will be making Tie-Blankets to donate to Project Warm Up.
Project Warm-Up distributes blankets to children and families in need – children face poverty, homelessness, death of a parent, placement in foster care, those facing a serious illness and some are new to our country (and South Dakota winters). We know a simple blanket can’t fix their situation, but hopefully it will provide them some warmth and comfort while dealing with what life is currently offering them.
The blankets are made out of two equal sized (2 yards) pieces of fleece – usually one solid and one patterned. Donations can be left in the collection buckets at either gym. To learn more about Project Warm up visit: projectwarmup.org
For more information contact front desk 605-271-8242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wings Gymnastics’ Camp/Care program is looking for an energetic and caring individual to help make our Before and After School Care program even more wonderful this school year!
The teacher/staffer assists in implementing a program that develops a positive community of belonging for each child and provides opportunities for fun, learning and personal growth.
This person should be organized, creative, and flexible. This person also needs to be a team player, a great communicator with both kids and parents and most importantly, love and respect kids!
Our Care Program Staff Position is a seasonal position that requires an August 1 through May 31st commitment and 25 – 40 hours/week. By accepting this offer you are committing to that schedule. Starting pay is based on experience.
Job Duties are as follows:
• Co-Lead the Care program daily from 6:30-8:00am and 3:00-6:00pm. Hours expected would be 6:15 – 8:15am and 3:00 – 6:15 to include preparation and clean up.
• Parent Communication (Daily pickup/drop off)
• Clean up Care Room and Gym after use every shift
• Be ready to implement each weeks’ lesson plan of activities that will include a theme, games, and activities that build and communicate character building traits.
• Be familiar with all state requirements for the Care program and assist the Program Leader In making sure they are Implemented.
• Work one shift on No School Days/Snow Days
• Take daily attendance
• Contribute creative program elements and Ideas to the Program Leader
• Additional responsibilities may Include leading Field Trips, Day Care Classes, Open Gyms, Parent’s Night Out and other roles as needed not to exceed 40 hours/week.
Applying at Wings is simple. Just fill out this form https://form.asana.com/?k=SYgD1YdFWs5a1g40XTYoJg&d=803638231855617
Once you reach the question, “What position are you applying for?” simply select Camp/Care Teacher.
Be aware that we need three letters of recommendation before we can setup an initial interview. If you do not have any prepared please look for an additional email later with additional instructions.
Questions? Reach out to Mrs. Anderson (email@example.com)